Kerrville Bus Company, a subsidiary of Coach USA, is one of the nation’s largest bus carriers providing a variety of services including scheduled route-line transportation, deluxe motor coach charters and shuttles, customized group tour packages, casino trips, and convention coordination and planning.
Because of continued growth, they are looking for a CDL Driver Motor Coach Operator to join their team in San Antonio, TX.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Kerrville has been in business more than 80 years, being officially incorporated in 1929. The first service in Kerrville, TX was provided by several "independent" drivers who served the surrounding area. Today, Kerrville is the largest fleet in central Texas and operates more than 110 vehicles with over 400 employees. In July 2012, Coach USA acquired Kerrville which allowed them to grow rapidly with plans to continuing expanding in the years to come.
- Career Growth– In this exciting role, you will be responsible for transporting passengers to a variety of locations both locally and nationwide. While driving luxury and modern buses, this is a fantastic opportunity to see the US while leveraging your skills and experience to advance in this growing organization.
- Compensation and Benefits – Kerrville provides you with competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: health, dental, life insurance, 401k, new hire bonuses and paid sick, holidays and vacation. Lodging and bus gas expenses will be provided.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity, you must have at least the following:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience
- Valid CDL
- Clean Driving record
- At least Twenty-Three (23) Years of Age
- D.O.T. physical
All applicants will need to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and criminal background check.
To apply, please send you resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.